We hope that this message finds you well.
We have just received word that Ontario is moving schools online and is temporarily closing indoor dining and gyms. Premier Doug Ford made the announcement this morning and the new measures include:
- Indoor dining at restaurant and bars closed
- Only outdoor dining, takeout, drive through and delivery are permitted
- social gathering limits reduced to five people indoors and 10 people outdoors
- Retail stores, malls and personal care services limited to 50% capacity
- outdoor services must have two meter distancing between all attendees
- Employees must work remotely unless their work requires them onsite
- Outdoor facilities are permitted but with 50% capacity limit on spectators
- Museums, galleries, zoos, science centers, historic sites, amusement parks, festivals etc. are all closed
- Indoor meeting and event spaces closed
Once the Club has a better handle on how long the closure will last we will decide on what takeout services to offer. We hope that you all stay safe and healthy.
The Club Team