Union Club of New Brunswick

The history of the Union Club dates back to May 1884. The Club was the brainchild of a group of businessmen looking for a place to gather for companionship and the exchange of ideas, similar to the clubs known in England, Scotland, and Ireland at that time. The first President of the Club was Joseph Tucker and the clubhouse was a mere couple of rooms in the Stocton Building on Prince William Street.



125 Germain St.
St. John, NB